The original toilet seat bidet attachment (introduced in 1989)
- Universal design fits most round or elongated toilet seats.
- Water pressure can be adjusted as easily as the faucet on your kitchen sink.
- Economical device for low-maintenance needs
- Offers comfort, cleanliness, a reduced environmental footprint, and a little bit of extra space where you used to store toilet paper.
- Can be installed to accommodate elevated toilet seats and those equipped with spray guard attachments, an important feature to individuals who rely on a wheelchair or walker for mobility.
Easy to install. Hardware is included.
Made from medical grade stainless steel in the USA.